Freeing things I’ve accomplished in this first week of 2018:
- Clearing out my studio: slowly. I’m been going through everything and evaluating the need, the long term use of each item. Looks like I’ll be hosting a Swap Meet at the shop to get rid of a lot of supplies.
- Digital clearing out: Deleting thousands of emails and unsubscribing to lots of newsletters. Removing a lot of acquaintances, and liked items on facebook, pinterest, and instagram.
- Menu planning: small, yet huge step to actually talk to the hubby and get his input to plan meals when I work late he is willing to make. This will save us tons of money!
- You Need A Budget App: another small step to daily check the bank account and fill out a budget. It’s not perfect, yet I’m checking it daily and reconciling. I feel very empowered.
Goals for week #2
- Tackling my office desk
- Managing next 6 months of marketing and classes.